TARGET: Skilled sale person
The game has the same distribution
than the diagrams prepared for the design of nets. The more Siemens
cards you got, greater the possibility of winning.
- Emphasize the qualities that differentiate Siemens products form others.
- Visualize these qualities in an industrial automation diagram
RESOURSES: Cards with symbols and codes used in the networks.
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: 2 to 8 players per table
DYNAMICS OF THE GAME:
By turn each player holds a card from the stock and
discards one. There are three possible places to discard the card (
discard pile) :
1. Discarding in your own game to form three- level automation network
(Ethernet, Profibus, AS-I), or to solve a problem
2. Discarding in the network of an adversary causing problems or,
3. Discarding one card on top of the discard pile.
The winner is the first in building a network with at least 12 cards
distributed in the three levels